This is not gel as you know it!
So there are some key things to understand with gel painting, which is totally different to gel nail art and painting with acrylic paints. In this course, you will practice the application, perfect it, get comfortable with it, and you will learn to apply gel in a different way to how you were before. So why gel paint art and not do it in acrylic? I will let you into a secret, I thought the same thing, it is quicker with acrylic right? But just like me, this course with changing your mind, you will find in the long run it is quicker with gel, as long as you follow some simple rules, but wait I am getting ahead of myself…
There are two parts to this gel painting online workshop, and I would really recommend you start with this course first. It has everything you will need to work through part 2. I know I know, your probably looking at the designs and thinking, I don’t want to learn flowers and stuff, “I want to do the cool dolls and cute bunnies”. BUT think about it, if you jump ahead THINKING you know the technique, and then just can’t make it work, your not doing yourself any favors, in fact your not doing me any favors either. You see I want you to love gel painting as much as I do, and I have created this course for you, to fall in love and get confident in this beautiful application.
So please take my advice and do this course before part 2 and here is why….
you will get 6 beautiful video lessons covering;
- getting familiar with gel paint application and creating swirls
- perfecting the brush strokes and learning about shadow art with this cat design
- find tuning those highlights and shading with a beautiful flower
- more practice and more shadow art
- now we get into the good stuff and your starting to make your designs have more depth, almost give them a 3D look
- it is all about the details, where to put the highlight and getting the shading just right to make those nails pop, You will love this pink flower.
You also have downloads and other materials to help you with this course. it is all available in one classroom page, so no flicking around the website. simply log in, watch and learn. Collect your mini-courses and you will find them all listed at www.beinspired.online.
when you buy this course go check your emails and you will get all the log in information. Any questions email me at email@example.com