Nail Shapes with Katie Barnes
This is the first ‘non’ nail art course from Be Inspired online. Nail art is a beautiful thing, but it is also important to create a good foundation in order to show off that beauty. All to often I see nails online, with art to die for, but the nails are so bad, I am distracted by the ugly shapes and pointy nails pretending to be stiletto’s.I asked Katie to join the education team at Be Inspired online, because she has made it her mission to learn all there is to know about the perfect nail shape. Plus she is so brilliant at explaining her craft.
Nail art is only as good as it’s canvas, so by buying this course you have already raised the bar, and your art will start looking professional.
This course is a must for any Artisit, wanting to compete, to perfect their salon application and to tighten up their skills.
Watching Katie as I filmed this course with her, I even learned a thing or too. Congratulations my nail friends, for being as ‘serious’ we are about our craft.
On this course you will learn;
- Nail Prep
- Perfecting your sculpting form fit
- Acrylic Bead Pick up
- Filing techniques
- Pink & White Almond (great for competitions and salon work)
- Russian Almond with coloured tip
- Ballerina in nude ( otherwise known as Coffin)
- Stiletto extreme shape)
- Dragon (or butterfly) extreme shape.
This is NOT a nail art course, we do not decorate these nails, this course is all about the canvas, structure and form of your shape. However we will cover;
- Silver pigment & chrome application
Katie Barnes is a great Guest educator for Be Inspired online, With over 11 years in the industry, Katie has achieved the highest of awards in the industry such as Professional Beauty’s Nail Professional of the Year 2018, BABTAC Nail Technician of the Year; International Nail Art Master; International Nail Master; Top Tech Stiletto Nails; British Hair and Beauty Awards Beauty Salon of the Year Scratch Stars Best Use of Social Media and has also been shortlisted as a finalist for Pride of Warwick Educator of the Year, Scratch Stars L&P Tech and Nail Stylist of the Year; Professional Beauty Nail Salon of the Year and more recently was the only UK finalist for NAILS Next Top Nail Artist and reached the Top 10 worldwide.
Katie is highly respected and renowned in the industry and has had her work and articles published in many beauty publications, including a fortnightly blog for Scratch Magazine and is also a competition judge. Katie is constantly updating their skills and knowledge and believes not enough emphasis can be put on training and education.
Whether you are just starting out in the industry or an experienced nail technician or therapist, it is crucial to offer the best possible service to your clients. The nail and beauty industry is constantly evolving and she keeps up to date with those very latest trends and techniques.
You will need the following to complete this course;
- Acrylic Powder & monomer – click for recommended kit
- Black Acrylic powder – click to buy
- Nude Acrylic powder – click to buy
- Orange brush – click to buy
- Size 8 Brush – click to buy
- Cuticle pusher
- Nail cleanser
- Dust brush
- Extreme forms – click to buy
- Regular Forms – click to buy
- 180 grit file
- 240 grit file
- No wipe Top coat – click to buy
- Silver pigment – click to buy
- Red Dragon chrome pigment – click to buy
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU PURCHASE THIS COURSE?
- You will have access to this online courses in your own private classroom on my Membership site www.beinspired.online.
- This is a secure site and you will receive your login information via email. If you have already have an account on this site, please use your existing login.
- Please purchase this course with the same email of your previous purchases, to prevent any delay with access.
- After you have purchased your course, check your inbox. If you don’t see anything from me, make sure you check your spam box and any update or promotional inboxes you might have with your email provider.
- If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com