Two books, two secret weapons – everything you need to be the nail artist that people are talking about.
Nail Art Secrets - £19.99
Now available through Amazon
You can get them as E books too.
Tell me more about these books!
From “aha’ to “oh shit” I share everything I know about marketing. Because I know right where you are, I was once there too. I realised I needed to find a secret superpower to leverage my time and still earn money. But I found something even sexier than a superpower and I want to let you into the secret!
This book is a starting point for you, explaining (in detail) without the jargon how to;
Find new clients
Improve your profits
Enhance your profile and become an industry influencer in your area.
Regardless of how creative we are, we need to remember that we are in business, and if we want to continue to enjoy our creative employment we have to learn the subtle art of marketing.
This book is for Hair stylists, Beauty therapists and Nail technicians, salon owners or mobile and who are looking to;
The average salon loses 10-25% of it’s clients each year! That means in 3 years you could potentially lose half of your clients. Marketing is a game you need to play NOW, not tomorrow. You can’t afford to wait, because your competition is already doing it.
Whats in this book?
This book is for Hairstylists, Beauty therapists and Nail technicians, salon owners or mobile;
- The key is finding the right message which will influence your clients to buy from you.
- How do you leave an impression in less than 5 mins?
- Take the guesswork out of finding your ideal client. Don’t look for people that don’t fit into your business.
- Social media marketing and understanding the difference between the two giants. (Facebook and Instagram)
- The Power behind a post, Every post should contain 4 key elements, learn what to post where and when.
- The difference between a personal profile and a business page
- What are Hashtags, do you really know?
- Who’s watching, and why you should keep your personal life private.
- The difference between serving and selling.
- How to turn a like into a lead, including email templates.
- Advertising on social media and why you need to pay to play.
- How to turn art into profit and deciding on the most cost-effective way to deliver your creativity and still pay your bills.
- Turn glitter into cash.
- Charging, how to break down the costs and value of what you’re selling and work out what you should charge.
Nail Art Secrets
A book on nail art it covers everything you need, From the history of nail art to the process of thinking creatively. It has the tools to boost your confidence and improve your skills.
I am in a constant state of frustration, but I have the secret to understanding that’s the best place to be, if I want to be the inspired artist my clients and students are looking for.
The secret to my success is that by having competence in something, it will give you the confidence. The one main belief my students have is that they are not good enough or don’t have enough skills to create a design. Over the years as an artist and educator, I figured out that with a small amount of basic knowledge in your back pocket and a whole lot of confidence you can achieve just about anything. Putting together a structure that you can follow in simple steps, and with a little of my wisdom sprinkled in, you can use this book to help you give your clients exactly what they are looking for.
Do you want to improve your confidence and learn how to become an even better nail artist with minimal effort?
This is a workbook, which includes exercises, templates, and worksheets. so grab your colouring pencils lets get ‘arted’ (nope that’s not a typo)
Whats in this book?
The ultimate nail art
- Are you a creative person.
- Look at things in a new perspective.
fear,includes a small exercise.
- Positive thinking.
- Fear is not real.
- Be Inspired.
NAIL ART IN A NUTSHELL
- Understanding = confidence.
- History of nail art.
- Trends and how they impact our business.
- Baby boomer – step by step.
- Worksheet – changing trends.
- Step by Step – dirty sexy thing.
- Colour mixing
- Black and white
- Creating harmony
- Colour combinations
- Exercise worksheet
- Hues, shades, tints and tones
colouraffects us, the real theory
THE PRINCIPLES OF BEING CREATIVE
- Are you a good nail artist?
- The ‘don’t list.
- Design Theory.
- Kiss the nail.
- Harmony of a design.
- Nail Art for every occasion.
- The combined look.
- What looks good on what finger.
- Ring finger, pinkie and accent
- Luna manicure.
- Fancy French.
- Textured manicure.
- Velvet heart step by step.
- The full look.
- Building a design.
- Building a portfolio that sells.
- Who to sell to.
- Worksheet – developing a design idea.
- Planning a design.
- Worksheet – design planning.
- Worksheet – mood board exercise.
- Worksheet – mood board template.
- Keep it simple.
apologisefor the price.
- Covering the common nail art looks and beyond.
- The power behind Muscle memory.
- Finish what you start.
- What is nail
- Ombre, blends
- The mixing zone.
- Step by step – pigment ombre and nail art pen.
- Negative space Nails.
- Negative space nail art step by step.
- Negative space – worksheet – develop your own designs.
- Flower power – rose step by step worksheet.
- Rose step by step.
- Daisy Step by step drawing.
- Tropical flower Step by Step drawing.
- Tropical flower Step by Step.
- Leave out the leaves step by step.
- Sexy Swirls.
- Sexy Swirls – worksheet step by steps.
- Sexy Swirls – step by steps.
- Butterfly effect – worksheets, and step by steps.
- Being marvelous at marbling.
- Cheating at marbling step by step.
- Traditional marbling technique step by step.
- Marbling with paint step by step.
- More marbling inspiration – step by steps.
- Marbling with acrylic – step by step.
- Fine lines and lace instructions, worksheets
andstep by step.
- Stickers and stamping step by steps.
- Create your own stickers.
- Getting dotty about stripes – dots and stripes, rules and guidelines.
- Special FX.
- Chrome nails.
- Mirror nails.
- Magnetic nails – cats eye.
- Frosted glass – step by step.
- Foil wraps and minx.
- Getting foil to stick – solutions list.
IT’S NEVER THE END – this is just the start to nail art as you know it.
“I bought this book after being on Sam Biddle’s courses and loving how she teaches. This book didn’t let me down. As a fairly rubbish artist, I struggle with the simplest swirls but this book has changed all that. It’s not just a book it’s a course! You have practice sheets and Sam Biddle explains it in such a way you understand immediately what she is saying and what you need to do. I absolutely love it and can’t wait for the next book to be released.” AMAZON REVIEW
If it’s just the ebook your looking for, then look no further.
If you just want the ebook, get it today for just 12.00. You will also receive additional bonus Swipe files, templates and Post ideas, right in your inbox over the next few weeks.
If you just want the ebook, get it today for just 12.00. You will also receive additional steps, top tips and step by step videos right in your inbox over the next few weeks.
“I am literally a few pages into your book and I swear this book was written just for me. I’m already shedding the self-doubt and feeling ready to tackle the new and exciting journey of nail art that lays before me! I honestly can’t thank you enough”. Sam Jowett
“WOW this Book is totally amazing best nail art book I ever bought, love the pages for trying the art myself x thankyou” Destigo
I am in a constant state of frustration, but I have the secret to understanding that’s the best place to be if I want to be the inspired artist my clients and students are looking for.
The secret to my success is that by having competence in something, it will give you the confidence. The one main belief my students have is that they are not good enough or don’t have enough skills to create a design. Over the years as an artist and educator, I figured out that with a small amount of basic knowledge in your back pocket and a whole lot of confidence you can achieve just about anything.
Putting together a structure that you can follow in simple steps, and with a little of my wisdom sprinkled in, you can use this book to help you give your clients exactly what they are looking for.