Use with Pigments
Whilst in the powder form it is difficult to combine two pigment colours to create a third, so we have come up with a solution. Bind our Pigments with Be Creative Medium.
With the introduction of small amount of Medium you can create any number of new shades or colours, and use it just like paint! Store your new creations in airtight containers for a bespoke and ready-to-go colour collection!
Use with Paints
Perhaps you love one of your paint colours, but wish it was more transparent or had a little shimmer?
By simply mixing paint and Medium together you can change the transparency of the paints. Adding a little pigment into the mix will produce not only shimmer, but the new shimmer shade will still work beautifully with the Nail Art Pen! Store your new creations in airtight containers for a bespoke and ready-to-go colour collection!
How To …
Create nail art roses with Medium and the Nail Art Pen
Create a marbled effect with Pigments & Medium
Create Chameleon Pigment flowers using Medium
Create one stroke ribbons using Medium
4 ways to be creative with Medium
1. Use it neat to create a colour fade from dark to light; simply start with your colour, then add the clear Medium and blend with a brush.
2. Mix a small amount of pigment with Medium for instant paint, or to create a new shade or colour combine two pigment colours. For example, white & red will make pink:
• If you have white paint and a red pigment add the pigment to the Medium to create a paste, then add this paste in small amounts to your white paint to get the desired shade.
• If you have a white pigment and a red paint, add both to a small amount of Medium to create a paste, then either add more Medium or add water to thin it.
3. Create a more transparent shade of paint by exchanging 50% of the paint colour for the Be Creative Medium. Pour the paint and the Medium into an empty paint pot and shake well; you can then use your colour creation with a Nail Art Pen or a brush.
4. Create a shimmer or glitter paint. Using the the La Vaque Spatula/Scoop add 2 small scoops of the Chameleon or Party Pigment of your choice to a paint colour; I find a pastel paint colour is best for this. Exchange half the colour for Be Creative Medium to get a beautiful effect over the nail. To increase the shimmer add more scoops of pigment, shaking well before each use. Your colour creation can be used with the Nail Art Pen.
Your goods will be dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of your order (often sooner). Please note, we do not process orders or reply to enquiries over a weekend.
Postage & Packing UK • Flat rate £5.00 1st Class 'Signed For' service; a signature will be required from the receiver.
Postage & Packing International • Europe £7.50 • Rest of the World £10.00
FREE p&p on orders over £100 (UK & Europe), and on orders over £200 elsewhere
Please see our Terms & Conditions for further details
We do not ship to NEW ZEALAND; if you are based there you have an in-country distributor, Penny Lawler; please contact Penny direct at Monaco Nail & Beauty, Ellerslie, Auckland. Tel: 09 574 5573. Website: monacopro.co.nz. Facebook: /MonacoNailAcademy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.